Mavercade KeebFighter-03Built with the GP2040-CE firmware. This controller is slim and ultra lightweight for your daily or portable needs. Features 3 additional buttons compared to the typical all button controller layout
- PLA+ plus printed body, acrylic top for artwork, and foam bottom
- Measurements: 9.5"x 5.7"x 0.47" / 241mm x 145mm x 12.3mm
- Weight: 1 lbs / 0.4 kg
- Multiple body colors to choose from
- Hot-swappable Kailh choc v1
- 15x PA12 Nylon buttons in black
- USB-C output
- Built-in configuration app
- Select from 5 input modes: XInput, Nintendo Switch, PS4(requires key), PS3 and Keyboard
- Multiple SOCD cleaning modes - Neutral, Up Priority, Second Input Priority
- Toggle switch to disable the WASD UP button
- Made to order and may take up to 14-30 business days excluding weekends.
I have used my KeebFighter03 for about 20 hours so far, the overall feel is really nice and comfy
it is way lighter than anticipated which is gonna come in handy for portability. Overall i am very satisfied with my choice :3
Really happy with my controller! I think the plexi top and the foam bottom takes it a step up from controllers that are fully 3D printed. And the hotswap sockets mean you can easily get the button feel you're after.
The customer service from Mavercade is also good. We had a bit of an issue since the controller had to be shipped internationally around the holidays, but Will from Mavercade was able to help and make sure I still got my order on time.
A positive experience all around!
I picked up a KeebFighter 3 based on the recommendation of a friend, having been on the fence about picking up a hitbox style controller & being disappointed by the price of the Razer Kitsune.
While you can tell some of the components are 3D printed & the buttons don't look as appealing to me as Sanwa buttons, I was still impressed by the quality of the controller. It feels well made & solidly built despite the compact design. I might prefer a metal base plate to add a bit of weight but other than that I can't really fault it.
An easy recommend to anyone looking for a reasonably priced & well made hitbox style controller.
A fantastic controller at a very affordable price point. The nylon buttons feel great, the profile and texture make slide inputs super easy.
I can't recommend this enough. Will was super helpful with all of my questions. This is my second controller from him, my first being the Keebfighter 00.
The extra buttons with the reprogrammable button suits my needs perfectly.